The Blooming Along Basket is a thread catcher basket, constructed out of felt with appliquéd and embroidered felt flowers. A thread catcher basket can sit alongside you as you stitch, sew, quilt, or craft to collect all those threads and trimmings that accumulate everywhere. But of course, you can use the basket in many other ways.
This pattern is designed to be absolutely beginner friendly, even if it’s your first time doing embroidery or working with felt.
The Blooming Along Basket is 4.5″ tall and approximately 5 inches in diameter.
This is a 24 page PDF only pattern. You will find the following included:
- Colour photographs
- Full materials and tools list
- Tips about colour choices and a Colour Planning Worksheet
- Tips about preparing your felt, basket construction and stitching basics
- A stitch guide with diagrams
- Detailed instructions with diagrams for most steps
- Printable templates
No materials are included.