The Diagonal Dazzle pattern includes 2 versions. First, a regular version that can be created in 3 square sizes: 24″ wall hanging, 48″ crib size, and 72″ full size. There’s also an optional bonus version that uses alternate methods to produce a secondary bonus quilt from HSTs, 41″ x 54″.
Diagonal Dazzle quilts look great whether they’re constructed in solids, patterned fabrics, or from scraps. Your own fabric choices will make various parts of the design pop and enhance the delightful diagonal lines that draw your eye around the quilt.
The Diagonal Dazzle Quilt pattern is for intermediate quilters, as it requires, time, organization, and precision. However, the full tutorial, diagrams, and tips will support a confident beginner with some experience in precise piecing.
This is a 43 page PDF only pattern. You will find the following included:
- Yardage requirements
- A comparison of the different versions and pages to print for each
- Colouring pages
- Printable labels for organizing cuts and sub-units
- Overview “cheat sheets” for handy reference for both versions
- Cutting instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions with diagrams for most steps
- Many helpful tips for achieving precise results