Get the best deal on both patterns with the pattern bundle!
You will receive 2 PDF patterns: The Diagonal Dazzle Quilt Pattern, and the Blooming Along Basket Pattern.
The Diagonal Dazzle pattern includes 2 versions. First, a regular version that can be created in 3 square sizes: 24″ wall hanging, 48″ crib size, and 72″ full size. There’s also an optional bonus version that uses alternate methods to produce a secondary bonus quilt from HSTs, 41″ x 54″.
Diagonal Dazzle quilts look great whether they’re constructed in solids, patterned fabrics, or from scraps. Your own fabric choices will make various parts of the design pop and enhance the delightful diagonal lines that draw your eye around the quilt.
This pattern is for intermediate quilters, as it requires, time, organization, and precision. However, the full tutorial, diagrams, and tips will support a confident beginner with some experience in precise piecing.
This is a 43 page PDF only pattern. You will find the following included:
- Yardage requirements
- A comparison of the different versions and pages to print for each
- Colouring pages
- Printable labels for organizing cuts and sub-units
- Overview “cheat sheets” for handy reference for both versions
- Cutting instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions with diagrams for most steps
- Many helpful tips for achieving precise results
The Blooming Along Basket is a thread catcher basket, constructed out of felt with appliquéd and embroidered felt flowers. A thread catcher basket can sit alongside you as you stitch, sew, quilt, or craft to collect all those threads and trimmings that accumulate everywhere. But of course, you can use the basket in many other ways.
This pattern is designed to be beginner friendly, even if it’s your first time doing embroidery or working with felt. The Blooming Along Basket is 4.5″ tall and approximately 5 inches in diameter.
This is a 24 page PDF only pattern. You will find the following included:
- Colour photographs
- Full materials and tools list
- Tips about colour choices and a Colour Planning Worksheet
- Tips about preparing your felt, basket construction and stitching basics
- A stitch guide with diagrams
- Detailed instructions with diagrams for most steps
- Printable templates
No materials are included.